Thursday, February 16, 2012

Even more drawings!

Two days left for the drawing promo!

Here are some more drawings I'm sending out. I did not intend for them to be looking in three different directions for the purpose of making them into a triptych. I thought it looked pretty cool when I scanned them all in and saw the thumbnails all lined up.

Unfortunately, when I wasn't thinking, I inadvertently packed and shipped some of the drawings before I could scan them. Luckily, I remembered I'd taken a poorly lit snapshot of some of them with my phone. Two of these were in the last post. I'll update with more once I get some scans back from the buyers.

5 comments:

Mikko Voipio said...

I still can't believe you're "giving" these away. Mighty fine drawings.

Annika said...

amazing :)

Anonymous said...

fuck me man, these are killer gorgeous!

Frank said...

Amazing works, unique, with their style and filled with meaning. Anyway, this is my opinion. Perhaps you will agree to give a short interview for NewWomensMag? Our journalist is ready to send you a few questions on the topic of art.

Susan said...

Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information. Places you need to visit in 2019. ... Upgrade your travel photos with these lightweight cameras that pack a punch ... Enjoy the world's best places to travel with Things to do.